To ensure that anyone submitting a proposal to www.tatainnoverse.com understands
- the kind of information that could be submitted and
- how that information will be used, we have prepared some terms and conditions [the “Terms and Conditions”] to protect all parties involved in the process. All users need to agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in order to register on the Tata Innoverse portal.
Please note that users cannot access the Tata Innoverse portal without being registered.
Terms and Conditions
Agreement between user And Group Technology & Innovation Office, Tata Sons Limited
This Site www.tatainnoverse.com operated by Tata Group Technology & Innovation Office of Tata Sons Ltd. (“GTIO" or “We”), is offered to you based on your unconditional acceptance of all its Terms and Conditions as set out below.
You will have indicated your unconditional acceptance by:
- Accessing or using this Site or a part thereof.
- Your acting upon any offer or scheme provided in the Web Site, in which case the special terms and conditions [“Additional Conditions”] attached to such offer or scheme would apply in addition to these Terms and Conditions. In the event that any of the terms and conditions, contained herein conflict with the additional conditions contained within any particular scheme or offer, then the additional conditions shall control.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Site is offered, and we may seek fees and charges for access and use thereof. Therefore you agree to regularly review these terms and conditions to know and understand the terms and conditions applicable at the relevant point of time.
How you could use the Site, also Restrictions and Limitations
Unless otherwise specified, this Site is offered:
- For your personal and non-commercial use
- Without any right to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services or other work available, displayed or offered on this Site
- subject to the special conditions mentioned herein, from time to time and/or related to specific materials herein, to display, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material on this Site. Or to respond to schemes or offers or requests on this Site.
You agree not to engage in:
Illegal acts including, without limitation, impersonation, hacking, phishing or any other acts which could hinder the use or access of the [www.tatainnoverse.com] website by its users or which could lead to damage to the data, property or assets of any person
Harassment in any manner or form on this Site
Uploading any content that could be considered to be deceptive, misleading, abusive, offensive, illegal, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libellous, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights or otherwise objectionable or is or is likely to be in violation of any law or to infringe the rights [including intellectual property rights] of another person or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability.
Uploading commercial content on this Site or using this Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Accessing or using the Site if you are a minor (those under 18 years of age, or otherwise under applicable law), or an individual or an organization that cannot form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Site. If you reside in a country that is prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations with the India or its citizens, you may not use this Site.
Intellectual Property Rights [IPR]
- All content in this Site, such as text, design, graphics, graphical or other interfaces, or diagrams is copyrighted work that belongs solely and exclusively to GTIO or its licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of GTIO or its licensors.
- The URL link of this website could be shared by the users.
- Notice of any alleged IPR infringement or other IPR related issues should be sent to GTIO at email@example.com
User Responsibilities and acknowledgements:
User acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information or material posted on or provided to this Site by a User will be considered as non-confidential. GTIO will be free to use, copy, share, publish, distribute or otherwise deal with such information or materials for the purposes of (a) evaluating the information and material for the purposes of selection of the most suitable proposal for award of prizes as announced on the Site; and (b) sharing the information and material with third parties for the purpose mentioned in (a) above subject to the following conditions:- (i) such third parties would be prohibited from using such information and materials for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the User; and (ii) such third parties shall be bound by customary confidentiality obligations with respect to use of such information and materials. GTIO owes no fiduciary duty (including any duty of fair use or diligence) towards any User with respect to use of information or materials posted by the Users on the Site, except as otherwise specified in these terms and conditions and hereby disclaims any liability in this connection.
- You shall be responsible for the security of the password allotted to you or otherwise used by you for accessing this website and We accept no responsibility for any misuse of your password by any person.
- GTIO cannot and does not control or review postings and communications to or on this Site and hence cannot be held responsible for these. Hence each User is alone responsible for the content posted or sent to this Site. GTIO, however, shall reserve the right to block or remove or edit or mask such content if it deems such content to be deceptive, misleading, abusive, offensive, defamatory, obscene, or fraudulent, or is likely to violate any law or infringe the rights [including intellectual property rights] of another.
- Links to third-party sites, if any, on this Site do not belong to GTIO and such sites are not controlled or endorsed by [and may not be affiliated to] GTIO. User agrees to use or access such sites at their own risk and to abide by any terms and conditions and policies of such sites
- GTIO makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site's content or the content of any site to which a link is provided on this Site.
- You agree to ensure that all content (including any files or other documents) that you upload on the [www.tatainnoverse.com] website shall be free of viruses or other harmful content.
- GTIO will not be under any obligation to inform the Users if their proposal is not accepted or to disclose the reasons for rejection. The decision of GTIO on all aspects concerning the relevant challenge shall be final and binding on the User. The User hereby agrees not to make any claims against GTIO in relation to any grievances or complaints with regard to the decisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tata Sons Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensor/s and suppliers, other users of the [www.tatainnoverse.com] website (collectively the "Indemnified persons") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, that may be suffered by the indemnified persons, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your Internet account (including negligent or wrongful conduct), by You or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account.
Your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of laws principles thereof.
GTIO makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside India do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local/country laws. You may not use or export the materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the materials shall be governed by the laws of India.
Terms of Termination
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the Site and/or completing the registration. These terms and conditions, or any of them, may be modified or terminated by GTIO without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Intellectual Property Rights, Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws, Arbitration and General, shall survive any termination.
By using this Site, you agree that any disputes arising from the use of this Site, or these Terms and Conditions concerning or, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, nullity, invalidity, non-performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in this contract or its adaptation to newly arisen circumstances, shall be finally resolved by reference to final and binding arbitration by the sole arbitrator to be appointed by Tata Sons Ltd. The seat of arbitration shall be in Mumbai, India.
The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language only.
Nothing above shall restrict Tata Sons Ltd. from approaching any court of competent jurisdiction for any interim relief or protection in connection with any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Subject to the preceding paragraphs, you agree that the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to admit and adjudicate upon any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
No information on this site shall constitute any invitation to invest in any Tata company.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, GTIO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. GTIO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GTIO DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GTIO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF GTIO HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.